Welcome to Saturday Shopping at this Small House
Most Saturdays it will just be my picks for the week but on the third Saturday of the month, I’m adding the picks from some of my friends to the mix.
My hope is that we inspire you with some of our favorite finds!
On my blog Living Large in A Small House, I may sometimes use affiliate links, which means a small commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link. You can find my full Disclosure Policy HERE
These are the Things I’m Loving this Week
- I’m doing a porch refresh so I got this fantastic rug from boutique rugs. It’s the Hettick Rug. It’s a blue and white outdoor rug that I can hose down. I topped it with a blue welcome mat that says Welcome in gold.
- We have a few outdoor events coming up and I need a few summer dresses that are cool and comfortable. I’m loving this loose-fit long dress in Royal Blue.
- I’m almost done with working in the garden and boy did Grandpa’s Weeder ever save my back.
- I’ve enjoyed fun summer drinks with ice cubes from flower molds in these glasses.
What My Friends Are Loving
Cindy – Reinvented Delaware
- Hubby and I have been getting on our bikes early in the mornings and riding about 5 miles. I love that my Apple watch tracks all the info like mileage, mph, calories burned, and heart rate. It’s a great way to start our day!
- Sleep is so important to our health so we decided to replace our mattress. Our Sleep Number bed is 20 years old so it was time to get a new one. And of course that meant new My Pillows, new sheets, and a new bedframe to fit the king-size mattress.
- Have you jumped on board with a smart speaker for your home yet? We were gifted an Echo Dot and we love it! I can tell Alexa to play ‘relaxing instrumental music’ and listen all day. This small device is about 5″ round and the sound quality is amazing!
- Speaking of jumping on board with new things – I started to shave my face! Haha! That sounds so funny to say! It’s been well over a year and I can say my skin has never felt better. I’m using the Schick Hydra Silk Exfoliating/Dermaplaning Tool and it’s super easy to use.
Diane – South House Designs
- We’re hosting a large potluck dinner next weekend! Did I mention it’s on our patio? On our recent trip to Dallas, we discovered fly fans! Several restaurants had them on the outdoor tables. I need these for my patio and balcony. But I might splurge and get this one because of the mosquito light it also has.
- That’s for on the tables. And this traditional fan will keep the mosquitos and biting flies off our legs and ankles under the tables!
- And this is my very favorite “tablecloth” to use on my outdoor tables. Every time I wash it, the texture becomes even better and sooo soft and drapey despite its weight! It’s huge so drapes to the ground. I’ve also cut one up to make three long tablecloths! Can’t beat the price!!!
- The deer munched the first of our hydrangea blooms, but not anymore!! I gave them a good coating of this Deer Out concentrate. This is the most successful product I have found. And this new sprayer worked great!
Michele – Vintage Design House
- I am loving this linen bedding I discovered recently!! I ordered it for a refresh of my downstairs guest bedroom. They have a cute linen duvet that tie or a cute one that has a ruffled edge. And the price is amazing!! Can you guess which one I got?
- This super cute and cozy outfit is my new favorite! I got it just a few weeks ago and I have already worn it so many times. It is so comfortable but stylish. It is going to be a great travel outfit, and I am also getting it in another color for fall.
- This real touch Norfolk pine garland is so great for holiday decor. I used this on my staircase last year and plan to add some to my mantel this year. It sells out early every year, so if you want some, grab it soon.
- And I am coveting this Harvest Basket. There are so many uses and possibilities for this beauty. Imagine it filled with pumpkins in the fall or fresh greenery or large Christmas ornaments for the holidays.
It is on sale, but still a bit pricey, so I think it’s going on my Christmas wish list.
Don’t you love it??
Wendy – WM Design House
- I’m so excited about raised flower beds. They make so much easier. No bending over; a raised bed also allows you to customize your soil with my favorite amendments to your flower needs. ening this summer, especially now that I have my new
- I have a few favorite garden tools that I could not live without. The first is a flexible, lightweight bucket with handles. It makes trimming so easy, even for those hard-to-reach places. The bucket is also lightweight, so I can easily carry it around my garden while trimming with my favorite clippers.
- My other favorite garden tool is a mini battery-operated blower. It keeps my patios and gardens tidy 24/7. The blower is small and lightweight, so it’s easy to maneuver around my garden without cords.
I hope that you enjoyed shopping with me today!
If you made a purchase, please know that we all appreciate it as it helps in a small way to support our small house businesses.
Peace & Love,
You can find last week’s shopping post HERE
direct access to my amazon store
Did you know that you support my little business by purchasing through my links?? The price to you is the same but I receive a small commission on ALL the purchases you make when you shop through one of my links. I appreciate you helping Living Large in A Small House to grow!