My mom always said “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all”. While constructive criticism is appreciated, this is a blog about living life in the best way possible so be kind! We don’t tolerate being mean in our small house.
In 2009, our friends at the Federal Trad Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines requiring endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, the readers.
- The content of my blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact used and feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided to me by my advertising partners for my review were given to me free of charge with no cost to me. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give my honest opinion about a product or service whether or not I have partnered with the provider and/or received payment to do so. My priority is that you the reader get accurate and fair assessment from me about any product I share with you.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog posts may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standard of integrity and strive to deliver interesting and helpful content while generating a small profit to compensate me for my time, research and ideas. I appreciate that you take the time to read what I’m writing and I strive to be as upfront and honest with every post I share.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blots or websites without my permission.
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my web-site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visit to this and other web-sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp